This meticulously restored two-story home features four bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, and an open-concept living room, dining room and fully- equipped kitchen.
Newfoundland Vacation Homes offer a unique, authentic experience for travelers and vacationers. Each home allows guests to prepare their own meals, entertain guests or just enjoy the luxury of a whole house to themselves during their travels. These homes represent tremendous value for visitors, since significant savings can be quickly realized through the preparation of some meals and the relatively low per-person per-night costs. It truly provides a comfortable home-base from which to explore the area.
Features & Amenities:
- Canada Select 4.5-star
- Fully equipped kitchen overlooking ocean
- All basic staples provided-sugar, flour, tea, spices, etc.
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 single bedrooms
- 2 full bathrooms
- Linens, towels, bedding provided
- Large dining room overlooking ocean
- Comfortable living room with ocean views
- Large deck overlooking ocean
- Deck chairs
- Newfoundland art, literature and furnishings
- Laundry on site
- Free High Speed Internet
- Thermostatically controlled electric heating in every room
- Traditional Nfld meals prepared in your home by Jessie, can be arranged
- Convenient grocery shopping
- Famous Skerwink Trail commences at your door
- Minutes from historic Trinity and theatre
- Whale watching, boat tours, kayaking, bird watching, icebergs all nearby