Eagle Peak is meticulously re-stored, two-story, three bedroom, fully-equipped and furnished ready to become your home-away-from home.
Newfoundland Vacation Homes offer a unique, authentic experience for travelers and vacationers. Each home allows guests to prepare their own meals, entertain guests or just enjoy the luxury of an entire house to themselves during their travels. These homes represent tremendous value for visitors since significant savings can be realized through the preparation of some meals and the relatively low per-person per-night costs. It truly provides a comfortable home-base from which to explore the area.
- Canada Select 4-star
- Fully equipped kitchen overlooking ocean (southern exposure)
- All basic staples provided sugar, flour, tea, spices, etc.
- 3 double bedrooms
- Linens, towels, bedding provided
- Large dining room overlooking ocean (southern exposure)
- Comfortable living room with ocean views of setting sun
- Front and side decks overlooking ocean
- Deck chairs
- Free WiFi
- Newfoundland art, literature and furnishings
- Laundry on site
- Central heating, plus electrical heating in every room
- Convenient grocery shopping
- Famous Skerwink Trail commences a few hundred yards away
- Abandoned railway bed, winding around the Bay to Trinity, at your door
- Level entry at rear.
- Minutes from historic Trinity and theatre
- Boat tours, kayaking, iceburgs, whales, golfing all nearby