Skerwink Station features two meticulously reconstructed four-star cottages which are fully-equipped and furnished ready to become your cozy home-away-from home.
Both properties can accommodate up to four people. The Station House is a one-bedroom cottage with a pull-out sofa and the Trail House is a two-bedroom cottage.
Newfoundland Vacation Homes offer a unique, authentic experience for travelers and vacationers. Each home allows guests to prepare their own meals, entertain guests or just enjoy the luxury of an entire house to themselves during their travels. These homes represent tremendous value for visitors since significant savings can be realized through the preparation of some meals and the relatively low per-person per-night costs. It truly provides a comfortable home-base from which to explore the area.
Features & Amenities:
- Canada Select 4-star.
- Fully equipped kitchen at the gateway to the Skerwink Trail.
- Trail House has a dishwasher.
- All basic staples provided-sugar, flour, tea, spices, etc.
- Station House - 1 bedroom with Queen bed, along with a pull-out sofa.
- Trail House – 2 bedrooms, each with Queen bed (with deluxe mattresses)
- Full 4-piece bathrooms.
- Covered porch with deck chairs.
- Linens, towels, bedding provided.
- Comfortable living room.
- Free WiFi
- Newfoundland art, literature and furnishings.
- Laundry access on site can be arranged.
- Thermostatically controlled electric heating in every room.
- Convenient grocery shopping.
- Famous Skerwink Trail commences at your door.
- Minutes from historic Trinity and theatre.
- Whale watching, boat tours, kayaking, bird watching, icebergs all nearby.
- Pet Friendly