Outdoor/ocean view dining
Repurposed wood features
Oceanview from Mansard window
Guestroom #2 ensuite
Guestroom #4 ensuite
Oceanview from King suite
PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY IF YOU”D LIKE TO BOOK A ROOM AT THE INN FOR 2021
“Charming place, idyllic setting.” – Maureen
“Intimate, with great attention to detail.” -Dave and Celine
Set in the magical outport of Trinity East, surrounded by ocean, cliffs and hills, rests the newly restored Peace Cove Inn. Using its history and architecture as our guide, we have preserved the built heritage of Newfoundland and Labrador while sacrificing none of our modern conveniences. Stroll by the ocean, pick sea-glass on the shore, thrill to the sound of the foghorn in the distance or relax in one of our five rooms. Come experience this newly opened gem.
Each room is individually decorated, often using repurposed wood from the original building. Three of our rooms have an ocean view seen through the curved windows of the sloping mansard roof.
Gourmet continental breakfast included.
We provide locally sourced, environmentally sustainable soap and shampoo bars.
Each room has its own ensuite, smart TV, and wifi.
- Room 1 – Meadow view room with queen bed $160 +hst
- Room 2 – Large, oceanview mansard room with queen bed $180 +hst
- Room 3 – Ocean view mansard room with queen bed $170 +hst
- Room 4 – Meadow view room with queen bed $155 +hst
- Room 5 – Our king suite, with private entrance and balcony, ocean views from two classic mansard style windows, King bed, sitting area and an ensuite washroom. Rate: $225.00 +hst
Please note that each of our rooms will accommodate a maximum of two people
We have umbrellas, books, cards and games for your use.
Hiking one of our nearby award-winning trails? You can rent a backpack at the Inn, filled with a delicious picnic lunch.